One of the makeup products that tends to create application problems is eyeliner. Idealized and trendy, the Eye liner allows you to enhance your eyes and therefore your look.
Eyeliner is one of the products that gives you the ability to pop your eyes out to make them look larger and even change their shape. To master any eyeliner and especially if you have never worn eyeliner before, all it takes is a little practice to give your look another dimension.
To use liquid eyeliner, first shake the bottle. This action allows the pigments that compose it to mix well so that it is liquid. Once well mixed, unscrew the cap and remove it from the bottle. If the brush has too much coating, slide it over the edge of the bottle to remove the excess.
How to apply liquid eyeliner.
- Place the tip of the brush as close as possible to the upper lash line so that it is as close as possible to your lashes, starting in the middle
- Place dots according to the desired shape of the eyeliner line
- Connect the dots together to give a precise shape
- Complete the drawing obtained
- Then perfect the line according to the desired result, this means applying the eyeliner on the line of the upper lashes by stretching it towards the outer edge.
For optimal results, you can correct small faults with a moistened cotton swab. You can also by the same method wipe off the excess of eyeliner to give a more personal shape to your eyes.
To get a winged look, just follow the curve of your outer lash line upward to form the outer corner of your eyelid.
Beauty-Tipp: for more precision, use an adhesive tape to create wings. Glue the adhesive tape on both sides before applying the eyeliner. Put the tape on the beautiful eyelid and stick it up at a suitable angle. (You can also play at different angles until you're familiar with the result)