INCEPTION fluid foundation is an HD foundation. Innovative and modern, it is ideal for all type of skin. Comfortable with medium to full coverage, it helps to minimize the appearence of pores and imperfections.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
INCEPTION fluid foundation - ideal for all skin types
Do you also dream of flawless skin? Fulfill your dream with the INCEPTION Foundation, a high quality liquid foundation. With its innovative formula, it is ideal for all skin types. The medium coverage gives your complexion a particularly natural look, mattifies and conceals impurities. Your pores are also covered. It's best to apply the foundation with a brush.
The basis for a successful make-up
There are three main ways to apply a primer - with your fingers, a sponge or a brush. Which one you use is entirely up to you. When applied with a brush, fewer bacteria spread. Before you can start, it is important to make the right preparations. The easiest way to apply the primer is on a clean and well-moistened face. It is best to wash your face with a gentle makeup remover and cold water and apply your moisturizer. When the cream is absorbed, use a primer. These are available as a cream or gel. Apply this on the T-Zone. If you have more shiny skin, use an anti-shine serum to create a matt base. This is how you create an optimal basis for long-lasting make-up.
- Refillable - SPF 15
- Medium to full coverage
- Hides skin imperfections and coarse pores
- Silky consistency
- Fragrance free
- Without parabens and without oils
- Suitable for all skin type
WATER (AQUA), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, KAOLIN, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1, DIMETHICONE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMENTHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, IMIDAZOLODILUREA, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, DISODIUM EDTA. [+/- (MAY CONTAIN) CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES)]
Wash your face with a mild facial cleanser, cold water, and then use a moisturizer
- First put a swab on your cheekbones, one on your nose and one swab on your chin.
- Now gently wipe the foundation towards the neck and hairline. It is best to use a brush for foundation. By evenly fading out, you avoid lines or areas that are too thick.
- To cover dark circles or darker areas, you should choose a salmon shade. With this you cover the blue or purple tones under the eye.
- A concealer with a green hue is used for redness.
- Complete your perfect look with loose or pressed compact powder that matches your skin tone. It mattifies your face.
- Apply the powder of your choice gently to your face - always with the focus on the lower area of the eyes and any bumps that you want to cover.