The professional Powder brush was designed to apply powdered products such as compact powders, loose powders, blushers and much more. Its use offers a flawless and easy makeup application.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The professional bamboo series of brushes ensures perfect and easy application of make-up. This brush is ideal for all types of Foundations. The classic "Passel" brush is handmade and consists of the finest bamboo material. As a result, it not only lies particularly well in your hand, it is also very light and enables you to apply different layers precisely. The synthetic fibers were layered and arranged in a cone.
Make-up artists prefer it for liquid foundation or also for cream-like products. The products can be applied evenly without creating hard transitions.
The right cleaning
Clean your brushes regularly as they absorb dirt and sebum from your face. We recommend a natural shampoo or just plain water. For synthetic brushes like these, it's best to use brush spray.
Drying the brush: After cleaning, squeeze out the remaining water and dry the brush carefully on a clean towel. Then let it dry flat - ideally in a well-ventilated place.
- Brush made of synthetic fibers
- Flat, round brush head shape
- Bamboo handle
- Brush head diameter approx. 2 cm
- Length of the brush head approx. 3 cm
- Suitable for creamy and liquid products
- When using the brush, it is best to apply the foundation directly to the bristles or the back of your hand.
- Then apply in broad strokes on your face. The brush helps you determine the degree of coverage. Synthetic brushes like that of the foundation are particularly good for covering irregularities.
- Tip: The easiest way to use it is to start in the middle of the face while stretching it.