The skin beauty is immediately highlighted. Silky and Soft, this powder with a matte finish effect will enhance your complexion natural radiance for a reliable flawless finish. For all skin types, even sensitive and dry skin.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
High quality powder from Dorothy Roffat Cosmetics
The loose and ultra-fine powder ensures a soft, soft feeling on your skin. The use of loose powder is especially important when using liquid or creamy make-up, as it reduces the shine and prevents the foundation from running on the face. It extends the shelf life and gives you a natural look. The powder will also absorb shine and the make-up stays fresh all day long. Use a powder that suits your skin tone, it best covers impurities. Our range of colors will help you find a loose powder suitable for your shade.
Tips for different skin type
For normal or dry skin, you should apply a light, loose powder immediately after the foundation. Use Dorothy Roffat Cosmetics' No.01 powder brush for the primer and then brush off any excess powder.
If you have oily skin and use a foundation, apply a very light tone of the loose powder to your cleansed face before the foundation.
- Silky consistency
- Simple application
- Fragrance free
- Contains powdered minerals
- Suitable for all skin types
TALC, LAUROYL LYSINE, NYLON-12, ISOPROPYL LANOLATE, CETYL ACETATE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, UNDECYLENOYL GLYCIN, OZOKERITE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, CHLORPHENESIN.
[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES)]
Powder should be applied after the foundation and the concealer, but before the lip and eye make-up.
- Take up the powder with a brush. For this you use a large make-up brush and dip it in the powder.
- Now simply tap the container so that the excess powder is removed from the bristles.
- Starting in the middle, apply it to your face with light movements.
- First the T-zone, the outer nostrils, the chin and the cheeks. Avoid the outer edges of your face. With small, circular movements, you can cover your face even more naturally.
- Tip: As soon as you have applied the blush and eyeshadow, brush a small layer of loose powder over your cheeks and eyelids. The powder prevents the color from running and fading.