Inception Rouge was developed with all the best technology and nature can give. Formulated to define, to shade and to showcase the lips, discover its incomparable texture, colors and its elegant and chic bamboo tube.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Inception Rouge lipstick - more than a lipstick
Inception Rouge was developed with all the best technology and nature can give. Formulated to define, to shade and to showcase the lips, discover its incomparable texture, colors and its elegant and chic bamboo tube. Symbol of femininity, Inception Rouge will enhance your lips beautifully.
Rule: " don't play up the eyes and the mouth! If you want to wear red lipstick, keep the rest of your makeup light ".
If you are playing up the eyes, keep your mouth light with a gloss or light lip color that does not stand out. The most flattering lip tones will be one or two shades darker than your natural lip color. Red lipstick is timeless and bridges age and culture. The right red lip color is in the undertones.
Lipstick and Skin tone
- Pink skin tone: cherry red.
- Olive skin tone: fire red.
- Dark skin tone: deep reds, browns, reds, purples.
- Fair skin tone: nudes, light apricot, pinks and light corals.
- Medium skin tone: roses, mauves, berries and deep burgundy.
- Black Skin tone: true Red, Deep plum, Chocolate.
- For a matte finish
- Long-lasting effect
- Bright colors
- Without parabens
- Without lanolin
- For silky smooth lips
Octyldodecanol, Tridecyl trimellitate, Mica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ozokerite, Isostearyl Alcohol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Trihydroxystearin, Copemicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Ethyl Vanillin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, BHA.
[+/- (MAY CONTAIN), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 ( YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), I 12085(RED 36)]
- Nude Lips: cover your lips with foundation before applying lipstick. For plumper lips, apply liner just outside your natural lip line.
- Thin Lips: avoid wearing Dark Shades and stick to light and medium shades of lip color. Dark shades will only show off those thin lips. Thin and wrinkled lips, Pink lipsticks will be more flattering.