INCEPTION fluid foundation is an HD foundation. Innovative and modern, it is ideal for all type of skin. Comfortable with medium to full coverage, it helps to minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Find the perfect shade for you
Put a natural blush on your cheeks. To achieve an optimal make-up result, you have to choose the right shade when choosing the blush. This should not only match your skin tone, but also ideally combine with your foundation make-up. Your cheekbones will look fresher, healthier, and natural.The beautiful packaging made of bamboo is not only sustainable, it also looks particularly elegant.
- Tip: Light skin types should prefer darker blush, while darker skin types should use a lighter blush. You get a product in 6 high-quality colors, which is tailored to your type.
The benefits of blush
The blush is best suited to padding the cheekbones. The silky consistency of the powder enables simple color model layers without the formation of stains. So your face shines in a natural shine and looks younger and fresher.
- Ultra light formula
- Enriched with powdered minerals
- Suitable for all skin types
- Fragrance free
- Long lasting and a rich texture
- Gives the face a natural look
TALE, ALUMINIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, CETYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYL LANOLATE, NYLON-12, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, OZOKERITE, UNDECYLENOYL GLYCIN, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE.
[+/- (MAY CONTAIN) CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 12085 (RED 36), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE)]
- After you have primed your face, the next step follows: the accentuation of individual parts of the face. That happens with blush.
- So that you can emphasize your cheekbones well, just make a fish or kiss mouth. This has the advantage that your cheekbones are highlighted and you can apply the blush better
- My tip: If you tend to oily skin, use a transparent powder on your cheeks before you put on the blush. So the color lasts longer.
- Use a beveled blush brush to apply. Make sure your brush is clean
- Brush the blush with the brush and tap off any excess
- Apply the blush to your cheeks in sweeping strokes.