The Stippling Brush No. 03 is mostly to be used for foundations, creamy, emulsions and selected powder products textures. Use it in a swirling motion for a sheer product application.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The all-rounder for your make-up
This professional contour brush will certainly not disappoint you. Applying makeup becomes easier and the result is a natural look. Even unusual ideas for your face are no longer an obstacle. Be unique - be you.
What can you do with the contour brush?
Shade and model your face and bring out your very own magic. Powder products in pressed or loose form are very well absorbed with this contour brush and applied evenly and softly. Model your face like a pro! Draw precise lines on the cheekbones, temples and chin and let them run smoothly. With contours you can emphasize your face shape or make it look slimmer. Set shadows with a darker powder and points of light with a light powder.
You can also use this brush to highlight certain areas of your face or easily and naturally correct discolorations and pimples.
Care for your contour brush!
You can only achieve butter-soft contours with a neat brush. Therefore, make sure to wash it regularly. Use a mild shampoo or natural shampoo. Be careful not to get the handle too wet! To dry, you can simply rub the brush on a clean cloth or paper and then let it dry on a straight, airy surface.
- Goat bristle
- Flat and round headed shape
- Bamboo handle
- Brush head diameter approx. 1 cm
- Length of the brush head approx. 1 cm
- Suitable for powdered products
- Für ein präzises Auftragen gibst Du am besten eine kleine Menge des Make-ups auf Deinen Handrücken.
- Nehme anschließend das Make-up mit dem Konturenpinsel auf ein bedecke entsprechende Bereiche Deines Gesichts damit.
- For a precise application, it is best to put a small amount of the makeup on the back of your hand.
- Then take the make-up with the contour brush onto a corresponding area of your face.