The Duo Palette has two magnets that protect the colors from possible dust or falling out - 1 highly pigmented eye shadow included.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The most important thing you carry with you!
With the Bamboo Duo Palette, you can carry your two favorite colors with you, no matter where you go! This make-up palette is a must in your make-up case because it is practical and contains everything you could need for your eye shadow. Dorothy Roffat Cosmetics gives you the opportunity to customize this palette according to your ideas. It is light and fits in every handbag.
You can easily choose the included eyeshadow from the numerous beautiful shades here in the shop. The eyeshadows have a soft, creamy texture, have been clinically tested and are suitable for all skin types.
Choose your color to match your eyes:
- Blue eyes: earth tones, gray tones, brown, orange, pink, purple and coral
- Green eyes: brown, earth tones, burgundy, maroon, apricot, peach and plum
- Fawn eyes: neutral colors and shades of brown
- Brown eyes: Everything fits here - green, pink, olive, gold ...
- Asian eyes: green, purple, pink, bordeaux, red, khaki
The Duo Palette has two magnets that protect the colors from possible dust or falling out. Put together a favorite according to your ideas. This palette is luxurious, light, handy and made from natural bamboo.
- 1 highly pigmented eye shadow included
- Space for your two favorite colors
- Material of the box made of luxurious bamboo
- Eyeshadow pans fixed with magnets
TALC, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE ( CI 77891 ), ISOPROPYL LANOLATE, ZINCO STEARATE, CETYL ACETATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, NYLON-12, LAUROYL LYSINE, ALUMINIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, UNDECYLENOYL GLYCINE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, PARAFFINUM LIQIDUM, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, POLYISOBUTENE, DEIDROACETATE SODIUM, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, HYDROGENATED STYRENE/ISOPRENE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHEROL.
- You simply apply it with your fingertip or brush no.08 or brush no.06.
- Since the eyeball is naturally darker on the outside, it is best to apply the darker color on the outer corners of the eyes. So you get a natural appearance.
- Blur the eye shadow a little to get a nice gradation.