No. 6 | Shadow | Blender Brush
Transform your eyes of a gesture with Splash Mascara. This mascara volumizes and lengthens lashes for a lusher, plusher. Waterproof, it does not harm your lashes.s result, your Lashes appear longer, more separated and more defined.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The right brush for blending eyeshadows
Blending eyeshadows can be a bit of a challenge. If used incorrectly, your eyes will look unnatural and smeared. The right brush is the first approach. This high-quality tapered brush is ideal for blending eyeshadows, but also for applying concealer. The brush is made of 100% goat hair. It is suitable for creamy, liquid and powdered products. The handle was made from bamboo. As a result, the brush lies very well in the hand and enables you to work precisely and cleanly.
The right brush care
Clean your brush regularly as it absorbs dirt and sebum from the face and remains of make-up. It is best to use clear water or a natural shampoo for cleaning.
- Tip: Never immerse the brush completely in the water, only the brush head.
After cleaning, squeeze out the remaining water and gently dry the brush on a clean towel or piece of paper. Then you bring it back into shape and lay it flat on a flat surface. If you have the opportunity to put it in an airy place (window or outside) this will shorten the drying time.
- Goat hair brush hair
- Flat, rounded brush head shape
- Bamboo brush handle
- Brush head diameter approx. 2 cm
- Length of the brush head approx. 2 cm
- Suitable for creamy, liquid and powdered products
- Choose a base color that suits your eyes or skin tone. Dip the brush into your color.
- Brush the brush over your eyelid. Tip Apply the color only below the crease of the eyelid.
- To achieve a special effect, you can choose a darker color and spread it from the outer eye into the crease of the eyelid and then blur it well.
- If you want to give your make-up a special effect, you can also emphasize the lash line with the dark color.
- Note: Clean the brush in between